Wayne is now a happy NON-SMOKER with hypnosis
Quit smoking, the easy way, with hypnosis
Every smoker that I treat has either tried to quit in the past with patches, or pills, sometimes with willpower, or they have stopped smoking for a while only to find themselves back on cigarettes again. What stopped them from quitting for good wasn’t an addictive personality, or lack of willpower.
The answer is simple, there are 6 reasons why a person smokes and most people when they attempt to quit only look at 1 or 2 of them, at best.
The 6 Triggers of Smoking
The way that we look at smoking addiction is that it really isn’t one addiction at all. In fact there are 6 different addictions. When you understand these 6 triggers, then quitting becomes easy.
Imagine yourself now as a person who doesn’t have to smoke anymore, non-smokers don’t have to try to be non-smokers, they just are, and it is that easy when we take the holistic approach to being a non-smoker. All smoking comes from those 6 triggers, that’s it, just 6. Eliminate the 6 triggers with my Quit Smoking Program.
The Quit Smoking Program
It is a 2 session program:
Session 1 – we discuss the 6 triggers to smoking, and unpack the reasons why you smoke and why you want to quit. Then we reprogram those 6 triggers under hypnosis, and the smoking disappears.
Session 2 – In this session, we reinforce the motivation to quit, to prevent you from reverting back to the old ways, after successfully becoming a non-smoker.
The program is designed to change how you think, so that you can adopt a new set of healthier habits. It’s about freeing yourself from the hold that smoking has had upon you and about being happy about the decision to never smoke again. The sessions last an hour to an hour and a half. For optimal results, the second session is scheduled 3 days later.
As part of the program, you receive:
- A support CD to listen to every day for 31 days. This CD contains an introduction explaining the 6 triggers, and a guided hypnosis track to reinforce a new way of thinking.
- The 6 Triggers of Smoking information handout which contains valuable information regarding the reason why some people gain weight when they quit smoking. When you know that valuable piece of information, then you will be able to quit smoking and maintain your weight.
So, why do you want to quit?
Is it because:
• It is affecting your health
• It is affecting your appearance
• The cost of cigarettes is rising
• The inconvenience of it all
• You feel ostracised for being a smoker
• You just don’t enjoy smoking anymore
Attempting to quit because your partner wants you to stop will usually result in failure. Hypnotherapy cannot make you do something you don’t, in your heart, really want to do. So if you are thinking to yourself, “I really should quit”, there is no point in attempting to quit.
You need to be saying to yourself, ”I really want to quit”.
I want to:
• Be healthier
• Live a longer life
• Look and feel better
• Save money
• Be free of the habit and addiction once and for all
<< PrevNext >>
Are you ready to quit smoking for good?
Hypnotherapy is one of the most successful and easiest ways to give up the smoking habit. Why not take advantage of this to give up your smoking habit for good? Call Anna on 0402 828 680 to make an appointment today.